Compelling Designs of Royal Harbor Water Front Homes
The spotlight of architectural marvels at the waterfront homes of Naples is on the combination of exterior and interior designs. The builders and architects have joined together to erect some of the most stable and safe structures for providing comfort, safety and security, luxury and spacious interiors. The extensions of the deck and balcony provide elegant views of the waterfront surrounding the region. Every home is embedded with the most modern features from the living room to the bathrooms.
Elegance of Structural Designs
Royal Harbor Naples FL is the place where you can find homes with elegant structural designs. Most of the features are derived from the lifestyles of the elite and business class architecture, while the others are taken from the high end protective structures of villas and condos.
- The type of home you choose determines the number of bedrooms bathrooms and the capacity of the garage. Typically the spacious living room and drawing room are considered an integral part of the home. Their design and architecture might vary, depending on the way in which the rest of the rooms are constructed.
- Usage of wood in floors and walls are mostly restricted to the interiors to avoid corrosion from winds and external elements. However tiles are used extensively to cove the chimneys and elevated some style roofs of homes. These tiles are mostly made from weather resistant elements like limestone, granite, slate or hard ceramic. Walls are made from hard concrete to provide stability and protection from weather conditions. The architects have taken care to choose the most versatile types of external paints which withstand weather conditions and sustain their elegance for long time.
- The landscaping of these homes is done by considering the probability of frequent rains and storms in view. Excellent water draining facilities ensure complete protection of the strictures from winds and water. Read More
Stunning Interior Designs
The interiors of homes are designed to provide maximum living space with equal accommodation for furniture and fixtures. In case of fully furnished homes, most of the fixtures like the cupboards, wardrobes, kitchen cabins, living room closets, drawing room attachments and bedroom attachments are inbuilt. So you don’t need to worry about carrying baggage of fixtures while moving into these homes.
- The interior decorative for wall designs, ceilings and floors are made to synchronize with each other in terms of color and texture. The interior designers have combined them in an elegant way which is ideal for elite and business class dwellings. You can open style designs for kitchens connecting to dining and family rooms, laundries connecting to bedrooms, patios and decks connecting to drawing and living rooms etc. These features are designed to make your movement between rooms comfortable.
- The design and architecture of bathrooms is done in a way to provide maximum floor safety. The designers have taken care to install high end showers and bath tubs to ensure high order of luxury. The walls and ceilings are designed to be absolutely water proof. Water heating and cooling facilities are installed according to your needs.